Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
- Week of July 15th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of July 15th, 2019 - Briefing Meeting Agenda Packet
- July 16th, 2019 - Regular Meeting
- July 16th, 2019 - Regular Meeting Packet
- Meeting Minutes
- View the Mason County Commission meetings
- 06/27/2019 - New - Public Safety Sales Tax Proposition Open Letter - Public Safety Sales Tax Proposition Frequently Asked Questions
- 05/21/2019 - New - Mason County Road Imaging Project - May 15th - July 1st, 2019
Mason County Public Works Department will be working with Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) out of Arizona to gather pavement surface information, as well as road imaging and clear zone information that will aid Mason County in securing future grant funding.
IMS will complete a detailed inventory and condition rating of all Paved and Gravel roads and select right of way assets owned by Mason County. The data is collected and loaded into an asset management program specifically designed to assist the County to develop long-term rehabilitation plans and budgets. The field surveys will be completed by collecting inventory and gravel performance data a specialized pick-up. This vehicle and technicians will measures gravel roughness, aggregate content, surface compaction, cross slope, dust and drainage. It will also be used to collect digital video and Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) information for cataloging location. The vehicle has multiple inside mounted HD cameras and GPS receivers. Operated by two field technicians, the vehicle travels at posted speed limits and will survey each roadway once.
Please contact Mason County Public Works if you have any questions about the project – (360) 427-9670, Ext. 450
- 01/22/2019 - New - The Board of County Commissioners have postponed the review of the Public Benefit Rating System for six (6) months (July 2019) to allow the Assessor's Office to reevaluate those parcels in the Open Space program.